CD: Conscious Business (12cd)
Consciousness, teaches Fred Kofman, is the capacity to observe, choose, and act in accord with your values. And conscious business means using that ability at every level of your work: in being aware of the needs of others and expressing your own in seeing the hidden emotional obstacles that may be holding your team back in making good decisions under pressure, and even in delving into such spiritual questions as Who am I? and What is my real purpose here? On Conscious Business, you will join this visionary teacher and founder of Leading Learning Communities to master these skills.
Higher Consciousness, Real World Results
What if you walked into your office tomorrow and discovered that others finally understood your work challenges and were ready to help you solve them, that every meeting was valuable, that commitments were always met, and that your strongest talents were finally being put to use?
For more than 10 years, Fred Kofman has helped organizations—ranging from small nonprofits to corporations like General Motors, Chrysler, and Microsoft—to become learning communities with these remarkable qualities. Now, you can learn how to transform your workplace in the same way.
True learning, the kind that leads to measurable improvement, requires courage and effort, teaches Kofman, but it will happen if you are willing to learn five crucial skills:
- Becoming a Learner, rather than a Knower—How know-it-alls can harm an organization and how to become an adaptive and responsive learner instead
- Skillful Inquiry and Truth-Telling—How to draw the truth from others respectfully, and how to communicate your own
- Making Conscious Commitments—How to ask for and get what you want in a way that builds trust and clarity among those involved
- Understanding and Engaging Your Emotions—How to use your self-awareness and empathy to become a more effective person
- Personal Mastery—How to stop being a victim and start being a player who engages every dimension of your consciousness to meet your challenges
Becoming more conscious in business requires courage and an open mind. It means putting aside the right way in order to discover something better. If you’re ready to make that leap and start turning your workplace into an adaptive and resilient community that cultivates intelligence, creativity, and integrity in every member, Conscious Business is the place to begin.
- Additional information
|Dimensions||20 × 1 × 20 cm|