CD: Dr. Andrew Weil’s Guide to Optimum Health (8 CD)
On this complete nine-hour curriculum, Dr. Weil personally helps you take charge of your total well-being with proven, natural solutions for boosting your body’s self-healing function, building energy, and overcoming everyday health challenges. You’ll learn the same practical approach taught by Dr. Weil at his sought-after live workshops—at your own pace, at a fraction of the regular cost.
Join this bestselling author, Harvard-trained botanist, and medical doctor as he explores:
- Healing and the Mind: How your thoughts and emotions influence the health and function of every cell in your body
- Preventing Chronic Disease: Essential steps for protecting yourself against heart attack, stroke, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, and more
- Your Optimal Diet: A primer on eating for maximum health and pleasure, including insights from the diets of Okinawa and the Mediterranean
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Supplements: Up-to-date recommendations for protecting yourself from modern environmental dangers, while supporting every system of the body
- Herbal Medicine: Straight talk on the benefits of dozens of herbal remedies and botanicals and how to use them for greatest potency, plus seven more sessions on exercise and fitness, optimal aging, alternative therapies, and much more
Your body wants to be healthy, explains Dr. Weil. The question is: Are you doing everything you can to optimize your own health? Now, with this trusted voice at your side, you can learn to enhance your health for a lifetime of better living with Dr. Andrew Weil’s Guide to Optimum Health.
- Additional information
|Dimensions||20 × 1 × 20 cm|